1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s previous activity.
2. Types of Cookies used in this site
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, according to their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
· Geolocation cookies:
These cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a web or service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide content to your location.
· Analytics Cookies:
Each time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics) generates an analytic cookie on the user’s device. This cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in next visits to our site to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives are:
· Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
· Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users
· Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visits.
Important: The cookie will never be associated with any personal data that may identify you. Such cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the users’ experience on the site.
3. How to disable cookies in the browser
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether or not they want to accept cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ in the menu of your browser.
Here are the instructions for setting up cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
If you use another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser. If you need help to carry out the configuration of cookies with your browser, please send us an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.